Okay guys so a few days ago I found out my JET placement! Nagasaki! I am so excited, and this in this excitement, have decided to make blog specifically for my JET life! It’s a bit bare now, But I will fill it up with updates I have so please check it out and give me a follow if you’d like!
1. Stop asking everyone else for permission.
2. Stop seeking to live up to other people’s expectations.
3. Listen to your head, and your feelings, and your heart.
4. Be willing to take risks and to try what interests you.
5. Don’t give up too early – and don’t assume you’ll fail.
6. Give yourself permission to always be yourself, to be genuine with others, and to carve out your own path.
JET please just tell me where I’m going already, I’m getting super anxious waiting around!
JET Programme Vlog #2: Why I chose JET~
So because I REALLY don’t want to study, I made a brief video on why I chose to study Japanese/why JET!! Hope it’s not to boring, I tried not to make it too …
Hey guys, this is my second video if you’re interested! It’s actually proving to me pretty fun!